This is my first post on our new blog for 2009.
I am pleased to announce that we are back to work again doing what we do best. Coaching men on how to meet and attract women.
2008 was a big year for us here at Day Game Dating. We coached over 80 new clients via bootcamps and private sessions. On top of this, we still kept in contact and continued coaching many of our existing clients too. We were busy!
We closed up in Mid December and I went off on a much needed holiday to Melbourne. This was a time for me to clear my head and spend time focusing on myself.
It was very important for me to refresh my mind and my body as 2009 will undoubtly be massive! I need to be in tip top shape if I’m to give this year my best.
Here are some of the programs and events ahead of us for 2009.
- ‘Day Game Bootcamps’ now held every 3 weeks to cope with the extra influx of clients.
- ‘Day Game Bootcamps’ also available in Melbourne and Brisbane.
- ‘Night Game Bootcamps’ offered to compliment the Day Game coaching.
click this link for more information http://www.daygamedating.com.au/index.php?/day-game-news/main-content/sydney-melbourne-and-brisbane-bootcamps
Day Game Dating Dinner
- Have dinner with the coaches and other clients (held monthly)
click this link for more information http://daygamedating.com.au/index.php?/day-game-news/main-content/dinner
- Running some two day workshops titled ’Deep inner work’
click this link for more information http://daygamedating.com.au/index.php?/further-training/inner-work/deep-inner-work
As well as our live training events, we also have a range of PRODUCTS that will be available too.
- I will be officialy launching my eBook ‘Day Game to Girlfriend’ It has taken me over a year and a half to put this thing together and its currently in the final stages of editing. This will be available in February and you will be able to purchase it on the website.
- We are currently putting together a number of programs that you can learn from whilst in the comfort of your own home. I wont reveal to much now, but this is something definitely worth waiting for.
- I will personally be speaking at a number of expos held this year by some of our partner companies. Keep an eye out for this on the website.
As you can see, 2009 promises to be a busy year for both my staff and myself. Our number one GOAL is to insure that our clients are the ones who ultimately benefit.
The mission is that we all have the best year so far and achieve everything we set out to do.
Keep an eye on this blog as we make announcements and reveal more about the things we are doing. I will also be posting videos for your visual enjoyment. Look out for these…
Speak to you soon