The first month of 2011 has now past and Valentines Day is just round the corner. If you want to learn how to meet women and get a girlfriend… Read my top 10 tips for 2011. These will work to improve your attractiveness and overall abilities with women. And here they are;
- The Eyes - It’s all in the eyes – men should use good eye contact to let women know that they are interested, BUT, don’t stare!
- Smile when you talk to a woman – this makes women feel more comfortable when talking to a man in a social situation.
- Be authentic – men should always be themselves, look to add value to the interaction and always escalate the situation to keep the date or conversation moving forward.
- Confidence and sense of humour – women like a man that has confidence and has a sense of humour especially when on a night out. If she is out with a group then men should also create a rapport with her friends.
- Keep her interested – men should also be a bit of a challenge for women when out picking-up, let her do some of the chasing.
- Practice your conversation skills at all times – talk to everybody you run into, waitresses, and people in line, everywhere. The better you get at conversing with strangers the easier it becomes to cold approach and talk to women.
- If you like her ask for a phone number – if you don’t ask you don’t get. Even though you may get some no’s, at least you are putting it out there and learning through experience. You will get the occasional yes. When you get better you get less no’s and more women will be eager to share the digits.
- During interactions with women, focus on process not outcome – we all want a positive outcome, but paying too much attention to closing anyone particular girl as opposed to just having fun and allowing it to naturally happen will actually work against you. I’m not saying that you must not escalate, of course you need to close, but an equal amount of energy and focus must also be put into the actual interaction. If it’s fun and she likes spending time with you, she will help you move things forward.
- Be mindful that women also get nervous during interactions – learn to distinguish the difference between disinterest and nervousness. On the surface they can appear to be the same, lack of response, stiffness on her part. Learn to spot the difference and work with it,
- Practice Practice Practice - the more you get out there and interact with women, the better you will get and the more confidence you will build. Out there in the real world is where it all happens not at home in front of the Play Station. Get out there!
And there you have it. My top 10 tips for 2011. I am Colin Dubb of Day Game Dating and I’m proud to bring these to you. They will make a difference to your love life so use them! Day Game Dating has a major purpose, and that is to deliver incredible dating coaching for men in need. I would advise you to check out our website and book in for a course. www.daygamedating.com.au
Thanks for reading.
Want to know more about what we do?
Visit the official website: www.daygamedating.com.au